- boycott israeli goods personally and proactively by asking anyone stocking israeli products to remove them.
- persuade your family and friends & work colleagues to join the boycott
- look at diamonds particularly as they generate significant blood monies
- identify companies in your country with investments in israel, ask them to disinvest - and / or organise a boycott of them
- contact your elected politicians, ask them to detail what they are doing in support of Palestine
- help disseminate facts about the injustices with letters, posters, email, phone-ins
- attend protests in your towns or cities
- use your creativity & take a position write or paint or sculpt
- support genuine Palestinian producers
- go and see for yourself
One important way to make a contribution is to buy directly from clearly recognised Palestinian organisations.
Women in Hebron is one such organisation
"Women in Hebron is a Palestinian nonprofit fair trade cooperative under the Idna Cooperative Association for Embroidery and Handicrafts. Idna is a mid-sized Palestinian city of around 25,000 people, located to the southwest of Hebron in the West Bank."